Saturday, June 5, 2010

No News=Good News

Not much to report here. Hence the lack of updates. It's been terribly uneventful. Between Cardiac Rehab and various errands for food, kids, and the like I haven't had much time to update.

JD is doing well. He's been full of energy and I can hardly tell a difference in his activity level! He's been helping me out getting the house back into shape and just general everyday activities that he was having difficulties getting accomplished. We are still waiting to find out when his stress test is scheduled, believe me I'll update about it when it happens!

We've been very happy and very thankful that our friends from out of town have been here this last week. It's been a full week now, it's been a joy every day! They are helping to keep us distracted and keep us happy. They've also been helpful in getting me off my duff and out of my "woe is me" party!

I have to go back to work Wednesday evening and I'm super nervous. I had just started a new position days before I went on leave so I still have no idea what I'm doing or what needs to be done. It's going to take even longer to get back in the groove because I wasn't in the groove to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment